The Bases of Business
Mission and Vision / Contracts / Financial Literacy
You will know:
- The value of Missions, Visions and Contracts
- The importance of what you are clicking on when the agree to a EULA
- The importance of regulating personal credit
- Fundamental aspects of Financial Literacy
- Vocabulary pertaining to financial literacy
- The basics of investing
- The basics of tax systems in Turkey and the USA and their impact on wealth accumulation
- Discern between Missions and Visions
- Make conscious choices around the concepts of wants vs needs
- Create a budget
- Demonstrate an understanding of personal financial literacy, including earning income, buying goods and services, using credit, saving, financial investing, as well as protecting and insuring.
- Think critically and independently to identify, analyze and thus avoid making poor financial decisions.
- Demonstrate an ongoing evaluation of the motivation underlying business decisions and practices from the viewpoints of stakeholders.